Rebecca Minkoff is one of my top 5 favourite designers. Her line personifies everything that is me. It’s boho, it’s trendy, it’s simple, it’s fun, and it’s edgy. With every new season and every new line she puts out, I find myself wanting everything. The price range is between moderate and high but you really are getting quality items that can also be key investment pieces. This brand was introduced to me through a little TV show called “Gossip Girl” and ever since then I’ve been in love with the designs. I found myself googling where I could find Serena Van der Woodsen’s infamous green MAC clutch. The more I researched into the brand the more I loved and wanted to own every bit of it. With a boast of celebrity following (see the celebrity section on her website and you will see why she has a strong following), Rebecca Minkoff cannot go wrong! You can find her designs at Holt Renfrew (I’ve seen her super expensive purses on sale sometimes), Nordstorm, Saks 5th Ave., Barneys or online (try not to put everything in your shopping cart). I normally pick my top 5 from each designer I showcase…but I love this brand and line so much that I had to go with a top 6 (although everything she has in her spring collection is worthy of being a top 5…these are my absolute must haves!).
Happy Shopping Dolls! x
1) The MAC Clutch in Black (This is a staple for any Rebecca Minkoff lover…this bag is so stylish and compact yet it fits a lot in there; also it features the Rebecca Minkoff Classic clasp on the front flap)
2) The Becky Jacket in Red (perfect for the spring time; this pop of colour jacket will make any old tank look glamourous!)
3) The Sydney Shoe in Taupe (I LOVE THESE. The colour is perfect and will go with everything you rock this spring!)
4) The Mara Jumpsuit in Black (this is a classic piece that everyone should have in their wardrobe; the jumpsuit is very easy to wear and so effortless chic)
5) The Linda Dress in Multi Floral Print (So boho chic!! This absolutely adorable and fashionable dress is perfect for the spring time!)
6) The Gia tank in Black (I love this versatile tank; you can wear it alone with a pair of jeans or you can layer it under the Becky Jacket!)