I absolutely love crossbody purses. I think that 55% of my purse closet is devoted to different types of crossbodies (which vary in size and colour). This versatile version of the handbag is perfect for travel or everyday wear. This is probably the easiest style of purse to wear as well (hello laziness?). As you can tell by the pictures above, purses are my weaknesses along with rings. I love purchasing these whenever I’m out shopping. The ones above vary from different price ranges ($10-$450). For me, it doesn’t really matter on the brand, the make, the style, or the material…if I love it then chances are I will buy it. With that being said, I stick to smaller crossbodies whenever I’m going to concerts, shows or some event for a few hours. I find that the size is perfect enough to hold the absolute essentials you will need for the duration of the event. I carry midsized crossbodies when I’m out for the day, going to work, going shopping, or casual outings. This is my most used version of the crossbody because you can carry a lot of things you think you might need and you don’t really have to stick to minimal essentials! The last type of crossbodies I love are the large messenger style bags. These are perfect for travelling. You can really fit a lot into the purse and it’s easy to carry around, which is so important when you are travelling. In general, crossbodies are my favourite style of purses to wear and they’re so easy to style!
Below you will find 10 of my favourite crossbodies from different price ranges:
- The Cobble Hill Carson by Kate Spade (I own a similar one in red that’s pictured above), $278: This is a classic chic crossbody that can be used for everyday!
- The Penny Pebble leather crossbody by Danier, $149: I love this because of its zipper details and this is perfect for concerts/shows!
- The Duroddell Studded Bow Crossbody by Material Girl (can be purchased at The Bay, also personal favourite brand for crossbodies),$55: This is girly yet edgy. The pop of colour is perfect for the spring/summer time!
- The Minturno by Aldo Accessories, $50: This is perfect for traveling and is very easy to incorporate in your daily wardrobe.
- The Osini Crossbody by Call It Spring, $35: This messenger style crossbody is perfect for travel or just a day out in the city!
- The Classic City Bag by Coach, $278: I love this purse because it’s very simple chic and timeless!
- The Amanga Foldover Messenger by Tory Burch, $435: This is one chic crossbody you can wear with anything and wear anywhere!
- The Classic Q Flap Percy by Marc by Marc Jacobs, $238: This personal favourite is perfect for a day out at the mall or a night out at a festival!
- The M.A.C. clutch by Rebecca Minkoff, $295: Another personal favourite, this versatile and roomy bag is perfect for everyday!
- Designer Lust: Arena Classic Town by Balenciaga, $1765: This fashionista and celeb favourite is the perfect crossbody for travel and is gorgeous (although I would probably use it for everything given its hefty pricetag!).
Happy Shopping dolls! x