With the first day of Fall being right around the corner (seriously where has this year gone?), why not change-up your fragrance? If you’ve already read my Spring Fragrance Favourites, then you are well aware of the fact that I always switch fragrances every season. This is just so that I can try different ones as well as match a scent to the season (lighter, crisper scents in the Spring/Summer & warm, spicy, woodsy scents in the Fall/Winter). These two seasons are perfect for getting away with fragrances that are a bit heavier than your Spring/Summer fragrences. Here are my top 5 Fall/Winter time fragrance picks (although you can wear them any time of the year too):
- Dolce and Gabbana The One: This scent is just divine! I love this classic scent. It’s modern, it’s woodsy and it’s sweet. This perfect for Fall/Winter time fragrance is not too overpowering and it’s got a hint a lily!
- Elie Saab Le Parfum: This is one of my new-found favourites! This floraly-woodsy scent is perfect for the Fall/Winter time. The best way to describe this? Classy, sassy & feminine. You instantly feel glamourous when you have this on!
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum: This has to be one of my favourite fragrances of all time (I wear it all year round too). It’s perfect for the Fall/Winter time because it’s a classic, sweet & spicy scent. This really makes you feel luxurious, which is perfect for the dull weather ahead!
- Chloe Love, Chloe: I consider this fragrance my signature scent and find myself reaching for this all the time (more often in the Fall/Winter time). It’s a perfect combination of floraly, powdery, spicy, woodsy and feminine. This is a sophisticated yet young fragrance!
- Victoria’s Secret Angel: This fragrance makes you feel like a snow princess! The bottle is also very adorable (it’s got angel wings). This is perfect for the Fall/Winter time because it’s got a perfect mixture of sheer violet and amber (spicy & sweet).
Remember: When testing fragrances, spray on skin (preferably your wrist) to see if the fragrance suits you. In order to have your own signature fragrance, you have to be comfy with it…which means don’t buy it unless you LOVE it!
Happy Fragrance Shopping Dolls! x