The annual Sephora VIB Sale took place this past weekend and anyone who knows me, knows that this is the one day I wait for every year (next to my birthday & Boxing Day of course). If you want to know more about the Sephora Beauty Insider Program & how to score an invite to this sale, click here. Usually, I go in with a long list of items that I want to stock up on. This time around, I made a list of things I had either tried in sample size & loved or was dying to try. I made two trips to Sephora to purchase my goodies and I can’t wait to try all of them out in the next few weeks & months! Below is a list of the things I purchased and why I purchased them:
- Bumble & Bumble’s Non Stop Softness Set: I purchased this because the invisible hair oil has had rave reviews ever since its debut. It also won the coveted Allure’s best awards 2014, so of course I had to pick this set up. You get the full size hair oil with the corresponding deluxe size shampoo and conditioner (all for the price of the full-sized hair oil).
- Marc Jacobs’ The Sky-Liner Set: As everyone is already aware, I have quite an unhealthy obsession with anything Marc Jacobs. I absolutely love the MJ Beauty line and have been dying to try these gel eye liners out for a while now. These liners are supposedly amazing because of its incredible staying power. I swatched this set and fell in love with the range of colours, which are perfect for this holiday season!
- Urban Decay’s Vice 3 Palette: I own the first two Vice Palettes and I loved them, so it was only right for me to purchase the 3rd one! These colours are gorgeous and Urban Decay’s quality of shadows have never disappointed me. I love that this time around you get a cute make up bag which fits the Palette perfectly with it!
- Tarte’s Pin Up Girl Blush Palette (currently sold out at Sephora & it’s limited edition so not sure if it’ll be back): This blush palette has to be one of the best buys of the Holiday season. I had purchased the one last year and fell in love with the colours. So this year when I went in and saw a whole set of new colours, I had to get this one too! This palette is so cute, it’s like a mini clutch and it has two adorable hair clips that come with it (& you know you can’t go with that).
- Bumble & Bumble’s Make it Big Set: This was one thing that was on my list to get! I had tried the thickening hairspray earlier and I fell in love with it. This boxed set is great because you get the full size hairspray with the corresponding shampoo/conditioner (which I have never tried!) all for the price of the full-sized hairspray. I’m very impressed with B&B’s holiday lineup this year!
- Sephora Favourites Give Me More Lip Set: I instantly fell in love with this set when I saw it. It’s got a nice serving of your nudes, berries, reds and pinks all in one box! You get a few full sized products along with deluxe sized products (which is find with me because I get to try different brands before I commit to them).
- Urban Decay’s Little Perversions Set: This is probably my favourite purchase. Urban Decay’s perversion liners are the blackest liners I have ever tried. This set contains different versions of the liner as well as the mascara/mascara primer. I had to pick this up because everyone knows you can’t have enough black liners!
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Bachelorette: This is one of the best liquid lipsticks I have ever tried and initially I went in looking for the shade Lolita (which is supposedly sold out everywhere) but picked up Bachelorette instead. The staying power of these lipsticks are insanely amazing. It is food, drink and kiss proof.
- Urban Decay’s Naked Basics 1: This purchase was made on a whim. I have been battling with whether or not I should get this. The reviews are great but I still was unsure because I already own all 3 of the naked palettes. The fact that the shadows are matte all in one palette is what swayed me to get this!
Have A Great Monday Dolls! x
(If you want to see reviews/swatches of these products…comment & let me know!)