The infamous “Naked” line from Urban Decay has been raved about immensely. This particular product was the first product to be launched in the “Naked” line. It’s been around the makeup circuit for a while now as everyone keeps raving about this particular palette. Urban Decay’s “Naked” line of products are created to universally flatter every skin tone. This particular palette consists of 12 universally flattering neutral eye shadows. This was probably the first product of its kind to be in the makeup market. The 12 shadows’ finishes range from shimmery, matte to satin. These colours are perfect to wear during the day (at work or while running errands) and the night. Urban Decay’s most versatile palette includes a mirror, dual ended shadow brush & 4 sample size eyeshadow primers (one of the best out there). When I purchased this, it only came with the one-sided shadow brush and a deluxe size eyeshadow potion primer (as you can see I’ve had it for a while now!)
Urban Decay has created one of the best neutral makeup palettes of all time (as Kanye West would say if he was into makeup). This is my most trusted and most used palette. This has travelled with me everywhere and has become my go to palette. Everything about this is phenomenal. First of all, I love how versatile this palette is. The colour range is incredible. There isn’t a single colour here I don’t love. You can also create numerous looks just from this one palette. It can be a simple look or a dramatic smoky eye, this palette has all the shades you need! Secondly, the pigmentation of these eye shadows are fantastic. There’s no fallout, no creasing and the longevity is great on my oily eye lids (although I always make sure to use a primer). The opacity of these colours are great. The shadows are buttery smooth in texture and glide/blend perfectly on your lids. Thirdly, the casing and the brush that is included is awesome! This particular brush has become my daily use brush for any eyeshadow now. Lastly, there isn’t a single horrible thing about this palette. I tried really hard to find something wrong, but to this day I haven’t and I’m glad I have this in my makeup drawer. At $64 (CDN), this palette is worth every single penny. If you are going to invest in any neutral makeup palette, this has to be it! You can purchase this at Sephora (that’s where I got mine) or any other Urban Decay retailers. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a great makeup palette! Seriously, BEST. PRODUCT. EVER.
- Virgin: I use this nude satin colour as a highlight for my brow bone.
- Sin: I use this champagne shimmer as a base for a shimmery smoky eye.
- Naked: This buff matte milk chocolate-brown is perfect as a crease colour.
- Sidecar: This beige sparkle is perfect as a base colour or on its own.
- Buck: I use this brown matte to define my crease line.
- Half Baked: This bronzey gold colour is perfect for a night out!
- Smog: I use this golden brown shimmer colour for a smoky eye look.
- Darkhorse: This dark brown shimmer is perfect for a shimmery smoky look.
- Toasted: This taupey-bronze colour is beautiful!
- Hustle: I use this mocha shimmer colour for mainly my outer eye corners.
- Creep: This near-black metallic colour is perfect for a smoky eye or to line your lids!
- Gunmetal: I use this dark grey metallic colour on its own to create a smouldering eye look!
Buck, Half Baked, Toasted & Hustle are my most used colours!
Happy Shopping Dolls! x
- Buttery, soft texture, blendable, amazing pigmentation
- Immense longevity, no creasing, no fall out
- 12 versatile shades (matte, shimmer, glitter, sheen, satin)
- Comes with a great quality brush, 4 eye shadow primers
- Cute case, includes a mirror
- Price (but think of it as an investment!)
Rating: 10/10 (If I could rate it higher, I would. This is one of the best eyeshadow palettes I have ever used!)
(Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck)
(Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal)