Here’s a quick makeup look featuring L’Oreal’s “What happens in Vegas” eye shadow quad. I love using this for nights out, when I want a subtle pop of colour along with shimmer.
(Shimmery Orange, Highlight Yellow, Matte Orange, Shimmery Brown)
1. Use a white eye shadow base, so that your colour pops out more. I’m using Urban Decay’s Primer Potion in Eden.
2. Take Shimmery Orange and with a flat shadow brush of your choice, apply all over the lids.
3. Take Matte Orange and with a crease brush of your choice, apply into the crease (smoking it out in the outer corner).
4. Use Highlight Yellow on your brow bones to highlight with a clean shadow brush. Also, lightly apply to the inner corners of your eyes.
5. With a clean crease brush, in circular motions, blend out any harsh lines created so that you have a clean gradient effect.
6. Using a liner brush, dip into Shimmery Brown and line your upper/lower lash line (staying as close as you can to the lash line).
7. Finish off by filling in your brows and your favourite mascara!
Have A Great Day Dolls! x