Here’s my take on a quick eye look featuring the Tartelette Palette! This eye look can be worn day or night. If you are opting to wear this to a night-time event, you can jazz it up by using a shimmery liner to line the eyes (which is what I’ve shown here!). If you want to keep this for a day time look, then you can opt out of that and just sweep the upper lash line with a liner of your choice! Either way it’s up to you to play around with your unique take on this pretty blush eye look!
1) Apply eye shadow primer all over the eyelids. I’m using MAC’s Paint Pot in Groundwork.
2) Using a fluffy all over eyeshadow brush, take the shade Caregiver and apply all over the eyelids and brow bone.
3) With a fluffy crease brush, apply the shade Natural Beauty into the crease, blending it in softly in circular motions.
4) Then take the shade Best Friend and apply into the outer corners of your eyes, blending it into your crease.
5) Line your upper lash line with the shade Bombshell and a liner brush.
6) Using a dark purply sheeny liner, line your upper eyelids. Then take a dark gunmetal liner and line the lower eyelids. I used Tarte’s SmolderEyes in Gunmetal and Plum. Also, take a black eyeliner and line your water line. I used Urban Decay’s 24/7 liner in Zero.
7) Set your Brows. I used Maybelline’s Clear Lash Mascara.
8) With an eyelash curler, curl your lashes. I used Tarte’s eyelash curler.
9) Swipe some mascara onto your lashes. I used Clinique’s High Impact Mascara.
Hope you enjoyed this quick blush eye look! 🙂
Have a great Day Dolls! x