Here’s a quick shimmery smoky eye using the Naked 2 palette. If you haven’t read my review on it, you can do so right here! This is one of my favourite eye look to wear because it’s shimmery and sultry all at the same time. It really makes your eyes stand out and it’s perfect for a night out!
1) Use an eye shadow primer or base all over the lids. I’m using MAC’s Paint Pot in Groundwork.
2) Take the shade YDK and apply all over the lids with a flat shadow brush. I’m using the brush that comes in the palette. Really pack on the shimmery shade on to the lids.
3) Using the shade Tease and a fluffy crease brush, apply all over the crease in soft circular motions. Again, I am using the brush that comes in the palette.
4) Apply the shade Busted into the outer corners of the eyes with a crease brush, blending it into the crease (where you just applied Tease). Make sure to blend the harsh lines really well.
5) With a dark shimmery brown liner, line the lower lids. I used Tarte’s SmolderEyes in Gunmetal.
6) Take a black liner of your choice and line your upper lash line, waterline and lower lash line. I used Urban Decay’s 24/7 liner in Zero.
7) With a liner brush, apply the shade Blackout on the line you just created on your lids with your eye liner. I’m using Smashbox’s liner brush.
8) Take an eyelash curler and curl your lashes, then apply 2 coats of your favourite mascara. I used Tarte’s eye lash curler and Clinique’s High Impact Mascara in black. Set your brows. I used Maybelline’s clear mascara.
10) Apply the shade Foxy to your brow bone to highlight.
…and you are done! Remember: you can always modify this look to add your own unique twist to it! I use this eye look often, but sometimes I add different colours into the mix depending on my mood!
Happy Tuesday Dolls! x