Hello Dolls! Hope everyone is having a rocking Wednesday! Before I begin this post, I just wanted to thank everyone who’s been following, liking, commenting, sharing, etc.! I really appreciate it! If you aren’t already following me on Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, and Pinterest; then please do! Now that spring is finally here and the weather is starting to get warmer, I wanted to do an updated “What’s in my purse?” post (you can read my last what’s in my purse post here). Generally, I don’t like carrying ginormous bags during this season because I’m walking around more and I don’t like to lag around a heavy purse filled with things I probably won’t need.
Rebecca Minkoff’s Mini MAC Crossbody in Lavender
I love everything about this purse. Even though it’s small and compact, it really fits everything I need with a little room to spare! I’m a huge fan of the MAC crossbodies. I find that this is an ideal purse for everyday use but you can also glam it up. The straps on this purse can convert to a shoulder purse, which is something I switch to during the evening time. Also, this converts into a clutch as well. This is probably one of the main reasons why I love this purse. On top of being stylish, it’s efficient and multipurpose! I went with lavender as the colour because it’s spring, it’s bright and it will go with almost everything!
- Cell Phone (I obviously have everything from my planner to music on here)
- Hand Sanitizer (I’m too much of a germaphobe to not carry this with me)
- Car/House Keys (Obvious needs)
- Lip Balm (I’m currently finishing up my Rosebud Salve lip balm, which is one of my favs)
- Hand Cream (I love this one by Bliss, it smells summery and keeps my hands moisturized)
- ID/Card/change holder (Since the size of this purse is small, I’ve decided to carry only the cards/cash I need on a day-to-day basis. This one is a generic one I picked up from Forever 21)
- Tic Tacs (I love these!)
- Urban Decay’s De-Slick Mattifying powder (This powder is great for touch ups as well as it’s got a huge mirror)
- Cookies (You never know when you’ll get hungry!)
- Rollerball fragrance (Depending on what fragrance I’m wearing, I’ll throw in the corresponding rollerball or sample size perfume)
- Hair ties/bobby pins (I always put up my hair after a while so rather than wearing a hair tie around my wrist, I put one in my bag)
Have a Great Day Dolls! x