So a little while ago, I posted a review about the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette (which you can read about right here) and I figured I’d share an eye look that I wear constantly. It’s easy, simple, and quick. Remember, you can always swap out colours to make it more unique to your taste. Also, if you aren’t following me on my various social media accounts then feel free to do so (Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest).
Have a fun time recreating this look dolls! x
1) Apply an eye shadow primer of your choice on to your entire eyelid. I’m using MAC’s Paint Pot in Groundwork.
2) Take the shade “W.O.S.” and apply all over your eyelid, extending to your brow bone.
3) With a crease brush, take the shade “Faint” and apply on to the crease area, extending it to the outer corners of your eyelids. Make sure to blend into your brow bone and soften any harsh lines.
4) Take a black liner of your choice and line your eyes, staying close to the lash line. I’m using Urban Decay’s 24/7 liner in Zero. Also, don’t forget to line your waterline with the same liner.
5) Take a smudger brush and dip into the shade “Crave” and trace over the line you just created with your eyeliner. Smudge the liner out. This will create a smoky sultry effect.
6) Take a volumizing mascara of your choice and apply two coats to your lashes. I’m using Buxom’s Buxom Lash Waterproof mascara. Fill in your brows and set it. I’m using Maybelline’s Brow drama in clear.
7) Take a highlight colour of your choice and highlight your brow bone. I used “W.O.S.”. Clean off any excess fall out with a clean brush.