The Naked 3 palette has been one of my favourite palettes to use whenever I’m not sure what eye look I want to do. If you want to read my review on this palette, then click here! In the meantime, here’s a makeup look featuring the Naked 3 Palette! Have fun recreating this look dolls & don’t forget to follow me on my various social media accounts (Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr).
1) First apply a base all over the lids. I used Groundwork by MAC. Then, I applied a lighter base colour because I wanted the rose gold shade to pop even more. I used NARS Rue Bonaparte liner, which I smudged all over the lid.
2) With the lightest shade in the palette (Strange), I applied it all over my lids and brow bone. Then, I applied the shade Burnout all over the lids, focusing on the centre of the lids. Also, I put a little bit of Dust in the inner corner of the lids.
3) Then, I took the shade Buzz and applied it to the centre of the lids. After, I took the shade Limit and lightly applied it in the crease.
4) With the shade Nooner, I applied it all over the crease and outer corners of the lids. Make sure to blend into Limit so that there are no harsh lines! Then, I took a mixture of Factory and Liar & applied it to my outer corners of the lid (to build subtle intensity).
5) Make sure to blend the outer corners into the shade Nooner (in your crease). Also, with the shade Darkside, I lined my upper and lower lash line. Make sure to blend Darkside into your outer corner and crease, so that you get a seamless gradient.
6) Since I wanted a subtle winged liner look, I took a liquid liner (Kat Von D’s Trooper) and I lined my upper lash line. I took NARS’ eye liner in Via Venetto and applied it to my water line.
7) With Benefit’s Browzings, I filled in my eyebrows. Then, I curled my lashes by using Tarte’s lash curler. Then, I took the Buxom Lash mascara and applied it to my upper & lower lashes.
8) Make sure to wipe off any excess fall out with a makeup wipe! Finish off your look with your favourite foundation/concealer routine. Make sure to add a peachy blush and a coral lip to really pull your look together! I used Maybelline’s Dream Bouncy Blush in Peach Satin and Revlon’s HD Lipstick in Hydrangea. I set my whole look with Make up forever’s HD setting powder!
Happy Wednesday Dolls! x