- Silver Engraved Cuff: I bought this from a little stall at a fair and I’ve been obsessed with it ever since. It’s a perfect way to jazz up your outfit!
- Smashbox’s Photo Finish Foundation Primer, the Colour Correcting Blend: Have you not read my review on this product? It’s seriously one of my favourite foundation primers ever!
- Estee Lauder’s Take it Away Total Makeup Remover: I FINALLY finished using all of this product & all I have to say is that this is the quickest way to remove any makeup without any sort of water.
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Strumpet: Who doesn’t love a deep berry lip for the fall? This does everything you want it to do! Also, how gorgeous is the colour?
- “Nazar” aka the Evil eye bracelet bunch: The myth says that this protects you from the evil eye, so why not wear them all the time? Right? Other than that, I find that these bracelets are absolutely gorgeous and an awesome way to rock some arm candy!
- Clean & Clear’s Oil Absorbing Sheets: This is the perfect companion for every combination oily skin girl. I can’t stress to you how perfect these sheets work. Also, how cute is the packaging?
- Dolce & Gabbana’s Dolce fragrance: This smells so amazing. It’s sweet and not overpowering.
- Bedazzled Wing Necklace from Forever 21: It’s so pretty…*insert emoji with heart eyes here*
- Bath & Body Works’ Marshmallow Fireside candle: I love the woodsy sweet smell of this candle. It makes me feel like I’m in a winter cabin roasting marshmallows!
- Too Faced Cosmetics’ Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Melted Fuschia: Hot Pink lips are NEVER out of style.
- MAC’s Fluideline in Waveline: Let us take a moment and obsess over how beautiful this colour is. Also, this is one of the best gel liners I have ever used.
- MAC’s Lip Liner in Soar: I wear this by itself on my lips with a dab of lip balm and it looks amazing!
- Too Faced La Crème Lipstick in Coral Fire: I’m OBSESSED with coral lips and this has to be my go-to lipstick for whenever I want to rock the coral lip.
- Kat Von D’s Studded Kiss Lipstick in Lolita: I’ve finally gotten my hands on this sold out product after what seems like forever….& it’s TOTALLY worth it.
- Bumble & Bumble’s Thickening Hairspray: My hair is literally ten times thicker whenever I use this spray before I blow dry my hair. I don’t even need to tease my hair, it’s THAT good.
- Marc Jacobs Lust for Lacquer Lip Vinyl in Shooting Stars: I’m not a huge lip gloss fan but this opaque shimmery gloss is so pretty and perfect for the fall!
- Buxom’s Buxom Lash Mascara: This has made my favourites list so many times, so I’m sure you already know why I’m obsessed with this perfect mascara.
- Urban Decay’s De-slick Mattifying Powder: One of my favourite setting powders for daily use!
Songs I’m Obsessed With
- The WHOLE Beauty Behind the Madness Album by The Weeknd (seriously amazing)
- I was made for loving you- Tori Kelly & Ed Sheeran
- Here- Alessia Cara
- Simple Things- Miguel
- Coffee- Miguel
Have a great day dolls! x