Oh no, I’ve done it again! It’s a mystery to me how I can’t seem to leave a Sephora store without purchasing something. I don’t know, maybe there’s something in the air that hypnotizes me to make impulse purchases? Seriously, I’m that girl. The girl who literally goes to Sephora the day she gets paid (Hello, living with parents for a long time because I’m broke AF). And because of this addiction problem, I’ve somehow managed to hit Sephora VIB Rouge status second time in a row now. If you don’t know too much about the Beauty Insiders program, then you can read this post to find out more.
But EVERY Sephora addict knows what November means…the annual VIB Rouge sale! This sale lasts for a few days and you get 20% off your whole purchase (maybe I will be able to afford that shiny car now). I find this is the perfect time to pick up gifts and goodies not just for you but for loved ones in your life (see I’m not always buying just for me, which is totally justifying my VIB Rouge Status here). If you’ve read my post from April (yes I know that’s like a gazzilion years ago), then you are already aware of the event for VIB Rougers, which takes place the night before the sale kicks off. The event was great as always and I was able to get pretty much everything I needed, as always. Below you will find a list of what I bought and a few freebies that I got. If you want me to review any of these items, then comment below and I’ll do my best to get a review up ASAP!
Happy Shopping Dolls! x (Also, if you’re a VIBer, the sale starts the end of this week for you guys)
- Sephora Favourites: Give Me More Lip (I buy this every year and it’s TOTALLY worth it) *This item is sold out online, but try your local Sephora store*
- Beauty Blender: Makeups Best Friend Set (My beauty blender needed serious replacing and this set had 3 different blenders for a pretty decent price)*This item is sold out online, but try your local Sephora store*
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Soft Brown (This is my second time purchasing this product…#enoughsaid)
- Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Hexagram (I believe after months and months of searching, I’ve found MY perfect red)
- Kat Von D Ink Liner in Nerdrum (I’m obsessed with these liquid liners because it does everything I want it to do)
- Clinique’s Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel (This is a repurchase and you can click here and here to find out why)
Also, I also redeemed the 500 point perk from Urban Decay (pictured below here)
…And here are some of the freebies I got at the event:
Social Media Links