Hope you’re having a rocking day! If you haven’t checked out my last post, you can do so right here. Also, don’t forget to follow me on all my socials (listed below as well as on the side of this webpage). With Fall all in bloom (yes, I just used a summer metaphor for Fall, whatevs), here are 7 lip products I’m obsessing over:
- YSL’s Glossy Lip Stain in Corail Fauve: Don’t be fooled by only wearing dark lips this fall. Coral lips are a pretty bold statement for Fall too. You can pair this up with your dark-grungey-rocker chic outfits to add a pop of colour this season!
- Kat Von D’s Studded Kiss Lipstick in Homegirl: If this doesn’t make you feel like a goddess who’s in an enchanted monsterville castle, then I don’t know what else will! Seriously, I love this shade for the Fall for obvious reasons (it’s darkest of dark, duh!)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills’ Liquid Lipstick in Kathryn: You saw me gloat about this shade in a Vlog (yes, I used to make those). This is my go-to-shade for nude lips in the Fall time (makes sense?). It’s also a perfect pout for those who are getting into bold lips this season.
- Tarte’s Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint in Lovespell: I just love everything about this lip. It’s purply, magenta-y and pink-y. Remember how I mentioned earlier that Fall shouldn’t equate to dark (uhm scroll up!)? This is one of those shades that’s perfect for this Fall season’s bold lips.
- MAC’s Matte Lipstick in D for Danger: This shade gives you the perfect berry lips, trust me. I’ve never seen a colour so gorg on my skin tone! It’s perfect for the fall time because it’s dark enough for Fall but gives you colour that’s workable.
- Bite Beauty’s Matte Crème Lip Crayon in Cognac: Here’s a true Fall inspired lip colour. Initially, I was too scared to try this lipstick, but once I wore it…I couldn’t take it off! Brown lips totally work for the Fall time, duh!
- NARS’ Audacious Lipstick in Charlotte: You were probably wondering when I’d mention a wine red lipstick on this list…well here you go! This one wears perfectly well on your lips. I can’t explain to you how beautiful this looks and my constant need to wear this 24/7 (lolz)!
See you in the next post! 🙂