With winter on the horizon, I wanted to share with you my favourite products for the wintertime. The products mentioned here have helped me combat all sorts of hair and skin care issues one can face during the winter! As always, make sure to follow me on all my socials listed on the side bar. Don’t forget to read my previous blog post as well!
- Tarte’s Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion: Just because it’s winter, it doesn’t mean you stop using your sunscreen! This has to be one of the most moisturizing sunscreens I have ever used (which is a HUGE plus during the dry winter months). I always tend to react horribly to sunscreen, but this is the ONLY one out there that has never broken me out!
- Bumble and Bumble’s Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil: My hair has never been happier! If you’re dealing with dry split ends or just overall dull hair during the winter months, this product is for you! One pump gives my hair moisture without making it oily and my hair feels healthy (even under the dreaded hat).
- La Neige’s Water Sleeping Mask: Having issues with your dry skin? Fear not, La Neige is here to save you while you sleep (literally). I kid you not, you wake up to the softest most healthiest skin ever. But, be sure to only use it once a week!
- Dior’s Crème De La Rose Lip balm: I don’t like the feeling of dry lips nor do I like reapplying my lip balm numerous times…this product combats them both with ease! You only need to reapply this twice (maybe) during the day and your lips feel super drenched with moisture!
- Clinique’s Moisture Surge Intense Thirst Relief Lotion: I like to layer this either under my makeup or on top of my sunscreen. I can go on and on about why this is amazing for your face (you can read that here). But if you have combination oily skin, then THIS is for you.
- Bliss’ High Intensity Hand Cream: Dry and cracking hands are not my favourite part of winter (what a waste of a manicure). This product not only moisturizes your hands but it also smells great! It’s soothing and doesn’t leave your hands super oily.
- Johnson’s Baby Lotion: You know this product well. It’s been a staple for everyone at some point in their lives and honestly, this is pretty self-explanatory. You want skin as soft as babies? This is it. All year round.