Hi Dolls! If you haven’t checked out my last post, then please do! You do that by clicking here. Also, make sure to follow me on all my socials, listed on the right hand of this page.
There’s nothing more I love than trying out new fragrances! Although, I have my favourites, which I swear by, I still like trying out new ones. I find that fragrances can trigger a memory associated with that smell (I hope that makes sense because that’s me trying to be extra philosophical). Here are five fragrances I’m obsessing over:
- Victoria’s Secret Bombshell: Oh my goodness. This is one of the prettiest and lightest smelling perfume I’ve ever used. It’s perfect for a work day and it’s also perfect for a night out. You really can’t go wrong with this one! It’s girly, fresh and flowery without smelling like a flower shop (lolz).
- Salvatore Ferragamo’s Signorina Misteriosa: With one spritz you get mystery, intrigue and yummy (I can’t believe I just
saidwrote that). Seriously, this smells amazing. It’s probably a little too strong for a work day but it’s perfect for a night out! It’s seductive, woodsy and fun! Also, I love the name and bottle of this fragrance.
- Miss Dior Eau De Toilette: This perfume reminds me of a perfect day you spend outside with a flower crown on (I know so darn specific). But honestly, this has to be the most feminine fragrances I own. It’s perfect for a night out or a weekend out and it smells like pretty heaven (or so I would assume).
- Clinique Happy: Cue Pharell’s song…because I’m happpppyyyy. Literally, this fragrance makes you instantly happy. It’s citrusy, it’s fresh and it’s not overpowering (which is perfect for work). I love using this on gloomy winter days because it reminds me of sunny summer days (go figure!).
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb: Clearly, they named this fragrance well. It smells like a spring flower bouquet and I love every little bit of it. It’s not overpowering. It’s super sweet and girly yet sophisticated. I love wearing this one for special occasions (or simple ones I want to make special). Also, how cute is the bottle?!
See you in the next post!