Hi Dolls! If you haven’t read my previous blog post, then you can do that by clicking here! With 2016 coming to a close, I wanted to share with you 10 beauty products I’ve been obsessed with this year! Seriously, what an amazing year for beauty, right? So many new products were launched and each one knocked it out of the park! So without further adieu, here are 10 beauty products I was obsessively obsessed with:
- NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint: This foundation is perfect. It’s buildable, it melts into your skin and it pictures really well. Did I mention it’s got SPF too? Score.
- Tartelette in Bloom Palette: Tarte really hit the ball out of the park with ALL the palettes they released this year. This one, by far, is one of my favourites because you can wear the shadows as they are or wet and it looks AMAZING! It’s also got a good mixture of mattes and shimmers.
- Tom Ford Beauty’s Blush in Wicked: This is wickedly awesome. I’ve never loved a blush more than this particular one. You can build the colour for intensity and it looks flawless (like you actually woke up having rosy cheeks).
- Dior’s Diorshow Mascara: My love affair with this mascara will never end. It made my favourites list numerous times and well, it’s the best mascara my eyelashes have ever tried.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Soft Brown: I was never into doing my brows until I purchased this product. This is the easiest brow pencil to use and you are guaranteed to have on-fleek eye brows that look natural!
- Urban Decay’s Ultimate Ozone Multipurpose Lip Pencil: I did not wear any of my lipsticks this year without this as my lip primer. This thing makes the lipstick stay on what seems forever and I can’t be happier.
- NYX Lip Lingerie in Exotic: I don’t know why I didn’t find this product earlier but this has to be the prettiest nude lip colour on my lips. Not only does it brighten up my look but its perfect for day-time wear!
- Huda Beauty’s Liquid Matte Lipstick in Heartbreaker: Heartbreaker, you’ve got the best of me (yes, I’m Mariah-ing it as I type). If you’ve read my review, you already know how much I love this. This shade of red is one of the prettiest I’ve seen!
- Kat Von D’s Lipstick in Tijuana: Not only do I love this lipstick to bits, but this was also my most viewed blog post this year (thank you!). This bright red looks absolutely stunning and I can’t wait to keep wearing this into the new year!
- Black Eye Liner: Kat Von D’s Tattoo Liner+NARS Larger Than Life in Vio Venito: The reason why I paired these two together was because I always wear them together. The liquid liner is one of the best I’ve ever used. The NARS liner is perfect to wear on your waterline. Making these two the perfect pair! (I also love them individually too).
See you in the next post! It’s going to be the last one for 2016 (AHH!).