Hi Dolls! If you haven’t checked out my previous post, then make sure you do right here! But the title of this post is pretty self-explanatory, don’t you think? 😛 So without further adieu:
- This year saw a lot of changes in my professional life and that was what sparked my post about change. I learned that when you embrace change in a positive manner, you better yourself!
cannotwill not survive life without liquid lipsticks. I mean you can read about my favourite ones here, here and here.
- If I believe in myself, I can be and do anything. Including wanting to be Blair Waldorf.
- I took risks this year. I started a Youtube channel because I always wanted to. I vlogged my life because I wanted to. And I realized that there is no room for “what ifs” anymore.
- I have a serious addiction to purchasing things at Sephora. I mean, it’s obvious but still…
- I love organizing and colour coding so much so that I decided to give a mini talk about it at my workplace.
- I decided that blogging and this blog has become one of my favourite hobbies amongst collecting every single Bath and Body Works candles.
- I seriously need to schedule every little aspect of my life. I’m that OCD. If you’re not in my planner, then you probably don’t exist.
- I was really missing out by not having a Netflix account. Now that I finally have one, I’ve binge watched multiple shows (OMG HAVE YOU NOT WATCHED STRANGER THINGS?)
- Spending time with your family and friends is really important. Even if it’s for a cup of tea or a stroll through the mall or even a simple car ride convo…it’s always going to be important.
- I spent all of 2016 focusing on my professional life. Seriously. Everything began to revolve around work and learning things in my work world. So much so that I fell in love with it even more. Score.
- I channelled my inner Norma Rae by taking a stand for things I believe in. Also, I was a part of a strike, where I picketed for justice. So Summer Roberts of me.
- By renovating my room, I realized that I was holding on to things I didn’t care for anymore. That’s when I realized that this was something I needed to apply in my life. So just like Marie Kondo suggested, I got rid of things that no longer sparked joy in my life. I’m a lot happier and focused…and and annnnnddd I have A LOT MORE STORAGE SPACE! Score.
- I’m seriously addicted to watching videos on YouTube. Like you don’t understand. I watch a certain channel get super-duper obsessed and then I move on to the next one.
- Eating healthy is hard. Especially when MickyDees creates waffle fries (SO GOOD).
- No matter what happened this year, good or bad, I took it in stride and decided that I’m going to make it a learning experience. Good things taught me that what I was doing was right. The bad stuff taught me that making mistakes is okay. How else are you supposed to grow right? But nonetheless, 2016 was a pretty good year!
Cheers guys! Have a safe and happy new year! Also, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE that has ever liked, shared, commented, read, clicked, etc. I appreciate you in ways that are unimaginable. Part of the reason why this was a good year was because of all the loyalty you’ve shown this blog.