With April approaching and spring time just around the corner, why not change up your fragrance? I love buying different fragrances and find myself investing in new ones every time a season rolls around (which I should stop doing because it clearly affects the cashflow…). After going spicy and woodsy in the winter, I tend to go floraly and fresh in the spring. Here are my top 5 Spring Time Fragrance Picks (you can buy them any place that sells fragrances):
- Viktor Rolf Flower Bomb: This is one of my favourites. I sometimes sneak this fragrance during other seasons because it’s so beautiful. It’s flowery enough to be sweet. This is a very classy scent that will leave you and everyone around you happy!
- Dolce and Gabanna Light Blue: I cannot live without this fragrance during the spring and summertime. It’s citrusy, It’s fresh…It smells like you just stepped out of a D&G shower. This is also very addictive for you and everyone around you ;).
- Marc Jacobs Daisy: The name and the bottle scream spring time! The best way to describe this fragrance is the cool wind that breezes through when you’re lying on the grass. I love this scent for Spring. It lingers on and it smells flowery without smelling flowery (like that makes any sense?).
- Victoria’s Secret Bombshell: This fragrance makes you feel like a bombshell! It’s light, fruity, flowery with a tiny hint of vanilla. I love this fragrance, especially for work, because it’s not overpowering. It’s enough to get you noticed without making the person beside you cough.
- Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche: This is a must have in any fragrance collection. This is the perfect spring scent. Like it’s name…it’s fresh, flowery, and very chanel. I’ve had numerous people come upto me and ask me what I’m wearing and where they can buy it..whenever I have this on.
Remember: When testing fragrances, especially for spring, spray on skin (preferably your wrist) to see if the fragrance suits you. In order to have your own signature spring fragrance, you have to be comfy with it…which means don’t buy it unless you LOVE it!
Happy Fragrance Shopping Dolls! x