Last week I told you how to shop at Sephora and this week I’m going to tell you about all the goodies I picked up during the VIB Rouge Spring sale!
- Huda Beauty Textured Shadow Palette, Rose Gold Edition: Every beauty Instagrammer keeps raving about it, so I thought why not try it out!
- Too Faced Melted Matte in Suck it: I fell in love with how gorgeous this swatched!
- Urban Decay Meltdown Makeup Remover: A spray that removes makeup? Count me in.
- Kat Von D Everlasting Lip Liner in OG Lolita: The shade is gorgeous and I wanted to see this makeup brand’s take on lip liners!
- Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brow Pencil in number 5: Since brows are the it thing right now, I wanted to give this product a try.
- Tarte Cosmetics’ Clean Slate Primer: I needed a new primer and this felt the nicest when I tried it out in-store!
- Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow in 5: I tried a sample and fell in love!
- NARS Larger Than Life in Via Veneto: This is my go to liner for tightlining and the waterline!
- Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Quickie Contour Stick: With summer around the corner, I wanted a simple and quick way to contour naturally!