With April approaching and spring time just around the corner, why not change up your fragrance? I love buying different fragrances and find myself investing in new ones every time a season rolls around (which I should stop doing because it clearly affects the cashflow…). After going spicy and woodsy in the winter, I tend to go floraly and fresh in the spring. Here are my top 5 Spring Time Fragrance Picks (you can buy them any place that sells fragrances):
- Viktor Rolf Flower Bomb: This is one of my favourites. I sometimes sneak this fragrance during other seasons because it’s so beautiful. It’s flowery enough to be sweet. This is a very classy scent that will leave you and everyone around you happy!
- Dolce and Gabanna Light Blue: I cannot live without this fragrance during the spring and summertime. It’s citrusy, It’s fresh…It smells like you just stepped out of a D&G shower. This is also very addictive for you and everyone around you ;).
- Marc Jacobs Daisy: The name and the bottle scream spring time! The best way to describe this fragrance is the cool wind that breezes through when you’re lying on the grass. I love this scent for Spring. It lingers on and it smells flowery without smelling flowery (like that makes any sense?).
- Victoria’s Secret Bombshell: This fragrance makes you feel like a bombshell! It’s light, fruity, flowery with a tiny hint of vanilla. I love this fragrance, especially for work, because it’s not overpowering. It’s enough to get you noticed without making the person beside you cough.
- Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche: This is a must have in any fragrance collection. This is the perfect spring scent. Like it’s name…it’s fresh, flowery, and very chanel. I’ve had numerous people come upto me and ask me what I’m wearing and where they can buy it..whenever I have this on.
Remember: When testing fragrances, especially for spring, spray on skin (preferably your wrist) to see if the fragrance suits you. In order to have your own signature spring fragrance, you have to be comfy with it…which means don’t buy it unless you LOVE it!
Happy Fragrance Shopping Dolls! x
With the first day of Fall being right around the corner (seriously where has this year gone?), why not change-up your fragrance? If you’ve already read my Spring Fragrance Favourites, then you are well aware of the fact that I always switch fragrances every season. This is just so that I can try different ones as well as match a scent to the season (lighter, crisper scents in the Spring/Summer & warm, spicy, woodsy scents in the Fall/Winter). These two seasons are perfect for getting away with fragrances that are a bit heavier than your Spring/Summer fragrences. Here are my top 5 Fall/Winter time fragrance picks (although you can wear them any time of the year too):
- Dolce and Gabbana The One: This scent is just divine! I love this classic scent. It’s modern, it’s woodsy and it’s sweet. This perfect for Fall/Winter time fragrance is not too overpowering and it’s got a hint a lily!
- Elie Saab Le Parfum: This is one of my new-found favourites! This floraly-woodsy scent is perfect for the Fall/Winter time. The best way to describe this? Classy, sassy & feminine. You instantly feel glamourous when you have this on!
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum: This has to be one of my favourite fragrances of all time (I wear it all year round too). It’s perfect for the Fall/Winter time because it’s a classic, sweet & spicy scent. This really makes you feel luxurious, which is perfect for the dull weather ahead!
- Chloe Love, Chloe: I consider this fragrance my signature scent and find myself reaching for this all the time (more often in the Fall/Winter time). It’s a perfect combination of floraly, powdery, spicy, woodsy and feminine. This is a sophisticated yet young fragrance!
- Victoria’s Secret Angel: This fragrance makes you feel like a snow princess! The bottle is also very adorable (it’s got angel wings). This is perfect for the Fall/Winter time because it’s got a perfect mixture of sheer violet and amber (spicy & sweet).
Remember: When testing fragrances, spray on skin (preferably your wrist) to see if the fragrance suits you. In order to have your own signature fragrance, you have to be comfy with it…which means don’t buy it unless you LOVE it!
Happy Fragrance Shopping Dolls! x