- Clinique 3 Step: Cleanser, Toner & Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel in that order.
- Tarte’s Tarteguard: I’m like on my third bottle now and I can’t stress enough how important it is to use sunscreen for your face everyday…no matter the season!
- Origins’ Ginzing Eye Cream: Coffee for your under eyes. No joke.
- Dior Addict Lip Sugar Scrub: This is such an interesting lip balm. It’s got sugar bits that literally melt on your lips keeping them soft! Perfect base for using liquid lipsticks (which are my go to for the work week).
- If I have a pimple or some sort of breakout, I’ll use the Clean and Clear Advantage spot treatment.
- Clinque Pep Start: I love using this before I apply makeup or even on its own because it legit blurs all the pores on my face!
Night Time Skincare
- Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser: I swear by this cleanser at night because it really cleans out my skin without damaging or drying it out.
- Clinique’s Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel: I’ve been using this for years and I can’t seem to stop.
- Currently I’m alternating between Estee Lauder’s Advanced Night Repair Serum and Caudalie’s Vinoperfect Radiance Serum. Both are great, both do different things for my skin…so it really comes down to how I feel on the night of. If I want a radiance boost or my skin is super dull looking, then I’ll go with the radiance serum otherwise I’m always using the Estee Lauder.
- Estee Lauder Advanced Repair Eye Cream: This makes my under eye area feel super awesome the next morning!
- Clinique Moisture Surge Gel: If my skin is feeling extra dry or I’ve used like every makeup product I own on my face, then I’ll use this. It adds hydration to my skin instantly!
- One a week, I’ll use Laneige’s Water Sleeping Mask to add back any hydration I’ve lost during the week!
- Lush’s Honey Lip Scrub: Again, because I use liquid lipstick so much…I feel like I need to use a lip scrub once every 3 days.
- Dior’s Creme De Rose: I apply this to my lips right before I go to sleep!