- Neutrogena Oil-Free Makeup Remover: I’ve always gone back to using this because it’s so good! This one does a great job at removing waterproof makeup with ease.
- Clarisonic Mia: You Can read about my thoughts on this here. But, now I use this before I apply a face mask.
- Clinique Moisture Surge Gel: I love how moisturizing this is without being greasy. It’s great under makeup and great for daytime!
- Tarte Frixxxtion Stick Exfoliating Cleanser: I’m on my second bottle and I can’t wait to do an in-depth review on this soon! I use this as an exfoliator 1-3 times a week.
- Boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding Intensive Wash-Off Treatment: This has become one of my favourite leave on face masks. I use it whenever I feel like my skin is looking dull and the results are great. This is a deluxe sample size & I’ll def will be repurchasing the full size as soon as this has been fully used.
- Caudalie Instant Detox Mask: This does exactly what the names says…detoxifies! I use this once every 2 weeks!
- Origins Retuxturizing Mask with Rose Clay: BEST. EVER. Here’s why! I use this once a week and it’s miraculous!
- Origins Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores: I haven’t been using this as much but I do use it once in a while! It’s a great way to get your pores squeaky clean!
- Boscia Luminzing Black Charcoal Peel Off Face mask: This is spectacular. I keep getting deluxe sizes of this product and I love it. I will warn you though, make sure to put a thick layer on your skin because when you peel it off…you won’t feel it as much.
- First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Bouncy Mask: I recently received this clear mask and I definitely am loving how light and easy to use this product is. It also makes my skin feel super soft after!
- Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3: I have used this toner for years and I can’t seem to stop using it. I’m guessing this is why. I use this toner at night!
- Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover: This whole “Take the day off” range is fantastic. I use liquid lipsticks like crazy and this one takes the makeup off while moisturizing my lips!
- Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream: I use this in the morning and I can’t explain to you how awesome this eye cream is! You can read more about it here!
- Mario Badescu Skincare Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater: I was NEVER into facial mists until I used this! It’s refreshing, moisturizing and smells gorgeous! I use this after the shower & after a work out!
- LANEIGE Water Bank Eye Gel: I use this eye cream at night. It makes my under eye area feel so luxurious!
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel: I have used this for years (I think this is like my 10th bottle) and I probably will never stop using this moisturizer ever. Here’s why!
- Tarteguard SPF 30 Sunscreen: DO NOT FORGET TO USE SUNSCREEN! EVEN IN THE WINTER! I love this because it doesn’t leave a weird sunscreen residue on your face and it smells good! This also looks great under makeup.
- First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser: I just started using this and I like it so far! I still swear by the Cetaphil & Clinique cleansers but this is great for sensitive skin and doesn’t dry my face out!
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads: I use this in the morning and I love how it brightens my tired skin without irritating it!
- LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask: I love this SO much! I use it before big events and sometimes once a week!
- Tarte Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer: I use this as a night cream! I love how moisturized my skin is in the morning and it just makes my skin look so awesome!
- Boscia Revitalizing black Charcoal Hydration Gel: I generally use this after I step out of the shower or if my face is feeling extra dry!
- Sunday Riley Good Genes: I got this as a sample and I love how it feels on my skin!
- Lush Beauty Honey Lip Scrub: This is a great lip scrub and I use it about once a week and/or before a big event!
- Urban Decay Meltdown Makeup Remover: This is an interesting way to remove makeup! It’s a spray you spritz on your face. You let it soak and then use a cotton pad to remove your makeup. I tend to take this with me when I travel because of its ease!
- Clean & Clear Advantage Spot Treatment: This is a life saviour whenever I get a breakout and here’s why!
- Eye makeup Removers by Sephora and Lancome: I use these when I travel or when I’ve run out of other eye makeup removers!
- Cetaphil Cleanser: I use this in the morning to wash my face and I can honestly say this is one of the best affordable cleansers out there!
- Clinique Take the day off Balm: Literally the BEST!
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover wipes: This has been my go-to since I was like 14. It does everything it can to take off even the stubbornest of makeups!
- Clinique Mild Facial Cleanser: I use this in the shower to wash my face! & this was one of the first ever cleanser I ever purchased and here’s why!