With April approaching and spring time just around the corner, why not change up your fragrance? I love buying different fragrances and find myself investing in new ones every time a season rolls around (which I should stop doing because it clearly affects the cashflow…). After going spicy and woodsy in the winter, I tend to go floraly and fresh in the spring. Here are my top 5 Spring Time Fragrance Picks (you can buy them any place that sells fragrances):
- Viktor Rolf Flower Bomb: This is one of my favourites. I sometimes sneak this fragrance during other seasons because it’s so beautiful. It’s flowery enough to be sweet. This is a very classy scent that will leave you and everyone around you happy!
- Dolce and Gabanna Light Blue: I cannot live without this fragrance during the spring and summertime. It’s citrusy, It’s fresh…It smells like you just stepped out of a D&G shower. This is also very addictive for you and everyone around you ;).
- Marc Jacobs Daisy: The name and the bottle scream spring time! The best way to describe this fragrance is the cool wind that breezes through when you’re lying on the grass. I love this scent for Spring. It lingers on and it smells flowery without smelling flowery (like that makes any sense?).
- Victoria’s Secret Bombshell: This fragrance makes you feel like a bombshell! It’s light, fruity, flowery with a tiny hint of vanilla. I love this fragrance, especially for work, because it’s not overpowering. It’s enough to get you noticed without making the person beside you cough.
- Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche: This is a must have in any fragrance collection. This is the perfect spring scent. Like it’s name…it’s fresh, flowery, and very chanel. I’ve had numerous people come upto me and ask me what I’m wearing and where they can buy it..whenever I have this on.
Remember: When testing fragrances, especially for spring, spray on skin (preferably your wrist) to see if the fragrance suits you. In order to have your own signature spring fragrance, you have to be comfy with it…which means don’t buy it unless you LOVE it!
Happy Fragrance Shopping Dolls! x
Hi Dolls! If you haven’t checked out my last post, then please do! You do that by clicking here. Also, make sure to follow me on all my socials, listed on the right hand of this page.
There’s nothing more I love than trying out new fragrances! Although, I have my favourites, which I swear by, I still like trying out new ones. I find that fragrances can trigger a memory associated with that smell (I hope that makes sense because that’s me trying to be extra philosophical). Here are five fragrances I’m obsessing over:
- Victoria’s Secret Bombshell: Oh my goodness. This is one of the prettiest and lightest smelling perfume I’ve ever used. It’s perfect for a work day and it’s also perfect for a night out. You really can’t go wrong with this one! It’s girly, fresh and flowery without smelling like a flower shop (lolz).
- Salvatore Ferragamo’s Signorina Misteriosa: With one spritz you get mystery, intrigue and yummy (I can’t believe I just
said wrote that). Seriously, this smells amazing. It’s probably a little too strong for a work day but it’s perfect for a night out! It’s seductive, woodsy and fun! Also, I love the name and bottle of this fragrance.
- Miss Dior Eau De Toilette: This perfume reminds me of a perfect day you spend outside with a flower crown on (I know so darn specific). But honestly, this has to be the most feminine fragrances I own. It’s perfect for a night out or a weekend out and it smells like pretty heaven (or so I would assume).
- Clinique Happy: Cue Pharell’s song…because I’m happpppyyyy. Literally, this fragrance makes you instantly happy. It’s citrusy, it’s fresh and it’s not overpowering (which is perfect for work). I love using this on gloomy winter days because it reminds me of sunny summer days (go figure!).
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb: Clearly, they named this fragrance well. It smells like a spring flower bouquet and I love every little bit of it. It’s not overpowering. It’s super sweet and girly yet sophisticated. I love wearing this one for special occasions (or simple ones I want to make special). Also, how cute is the bottle?!
See you in the next post!
On this snowy Monday, I bring you a list of my favourite things from the past month! Hope you enjoy! Also, don’t forget to follow me on Twitter, Tumblr and Pinterest for updates on this blog and all things Daff. Also, it’s been a year since I’ve started this blog and I want to thank you all for reading! I appreciate it SO much. Big Virtual Hug and I love you like XO! 🙂
- Bliss High Intensity Hand Cream (My hands are so much softer this winter because of this!)
- Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy (Such a pretty nude with a hint of shimmer!)
- Aveeno Fresh Essentials Hydrating Night Cream (My skin is grateful for this product this winter)
- Kat Von D’s Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Backstage Bambi (I’m all about the bold lips now a days and this is a shocking pink that looks great)
- Michael Kors Nail Lacquer in Sensation (I feel ultra glam whenever I have this painted on my nails)
- Estee Lauder Take it Away Total Makeup Remover (Perfect for lazy nights when I don’t feel like washing my face, I can just use this to take the makeup off)
- MAC Penultimate Eye Liner in Rapid Black (Since I’m rocking a bold lip, I love pairing that with a stroke of black liquid liner)
- Make Up Forever Professional Lip Line Perfector (Your lip colour will not feather with this at all!)
- Bath and Body Works’ Sea Island Cotton Triple Moisture Body Cream (I slather this on every night before bed. It smells great and keeps my skin moisturized)
- Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo (This keeps making my monthly favourites, but it’s just THAT good)
- MAC’s Lipstick in Angel (Kim Kardashian wears this. Enough said)
- NARS Laguna Bronzer (The best way to beat winter blues is to dab on the perfect bronzer)
- Pizzelle Italian Vanilla Cookies (These addictive cookies are like a drug. They taste delicious and are a perfect snack while I’m at work, you can get them at Costco)
- Victoria’s Secret Pink Lounge Hoodie (I’ve been living in this for the past few weeks when I’m lounging at home. It’s comfy, cute and snuggly)
My top 5 most played songs on my iTunes:
- Tenerife Sea – Ed Sheeran
- Restart – Sam Smith
- Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
- La La La – Naughty boy ft. Sam Smith
- Elastic Heart – Sia
Have A Great Monday Dolls! x
Happy New Year Dolls! Thank you for reading, subscribing, commenting, sharing, etc.! I appreciate it! Hope you guys had an awesome New Year’s Eve. Here are some things I was completely obsessing over in the past month!
- Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick in Paradis (Even though it’s winter, you can never go wrong with a coral pink lip!)
- Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick in Boy (One of the best moisturizing nude lipsticks I have tried)
- The Naked Basics Palette (My everyday go-to eye palette!)
- Clinique’s High Impact Mascara in Black (Separates your lashes so wonderfully)
- Maybelline’s Clear Lash Mascara (I’ve been using this to set and shape my brows on a daily basis)
- Benefit’s High Beam (It’s a model in a bottle, enough said!)
- Bollywood Movies (I’ve been binge watching some of my old favourites)
- MAC’s Eye Kohl in Smolder (The best black kohl liner for a smoldering eye)
- Aquamarine ring (This was a gift from my parents when I was 16 and it’s also my birthstone)
- Bumble and Bumble’s Invisible Hair Oil (This is just plain old awesome!)
- Beyonce’s self titled CD (…because she’s awesome)
- Keeping Up With Kardashians (Thanks to E!’s marathon, I’ve been watching the old seasons obsessively)
- Bath and Body Works 3 wick candle in Merry Cookie (It smells deliciously Christmasy)
- Victoria’s Secret Bombshell Body Lotion (It smells great and keeps my skin super moisturized)
- Tarte’s Eye Lash Curler (This curler has made my lashes look gorgeous)
Top 5 most played songs on my playlist:
- Chandelier – Sia
- Night Changes – One Direction
- Style – Taylor Swift
- I’m Not the Only One – Sam Smith
- High For This – The Weeknd
Have an awesome first day of the new year dolls! x
- Victoria’s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Eau De Parfum (This is light, airy and perfect for any workplace)
- Skinny Red Satin Hairband (The best way to dress up a bad hair day and I’ve had a lot this past month)
- Statement Necklaces (This is just so pretty)
- Clinique’s Moisture Surge Gel-Cream (Now that winter is fully here, this has been a lifesaver for my skin)
- Urban Decay’s Naked Palette (You can really create any eye look with this palette!)
- Nars’ Blush in Dolce Vita (This is the perfect blush for nights out)
- Compact Wallet/Phone case (I’ve been carrying smaller purses lately & this is a compact way to carry essentials)
- YSL Glossy Lip Stain in Rose Vinyl (I cannot get enough of this glossy stain)
- Taylor Swift’s 1989 Album (This CD has been replayed so many times that I had to include it here)
- Candy Canes (The Holidays are here and for me that means endless candy canes on a daily basis!)
- Johnson & Johnson’s Bedtime Baby Lotion (This is the perfect night time moisturizer for your skin. It’s soothing & smells great)
Top 5 most played songs on my iPod
- L.A. Love- Fergie
- Super Bass- Nicki Minaj
- Backseat Freestyle- Kendrick Lamar
- 0 to 100- Drake
- Are You That Somebody- Aaliyah ft. Timbaland
I know I’ve been MIA for a bit but this blog & I are back with daily posts for the next little while! Hope you enjoy and a massive thank you for everyone that’s reading, commenting, liking, sharing, etc. I really appreciate it dolls! x
- The OC (This show is so addictive that I find myself re-watching the seasons once a year)
- Marc Jacobs Style Eye Con No. 7 in The Starlet (One of my current favourite eye palettes, it’s perfect for nights out!)
- Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain in Rose Vinyl (This is one of the best lip products I have ever tried!)
- Elie Saab Parfum (My favourite fragrance for the winter time)
- Hourglass Calligraphy Liquid Eye Liner in Ebony (This liquid liner’s staying power is incredible!)
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray (Best. Product. Ever. Created. Period.)
- Victoria’s Secret Body Lotion in Bombshell (This smells amazing & keeps skin moisturized)
- Yves Saint Laurent Faux Cils Mascara (I love how luxurious my lashes feel after using this)
- Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment (Makes stress acne spots disappear overnight!)
- L’oreal Professional Magic Perfecting Base (One of my favourite makeup primers to use in the fall/winter time)
- Makeup Forever HD Setting Powder (Best. Setting. Powder. Ever!)
- Beauty Blender (I cannot imagine my foundation/concealer routine without this sponge)
- Kate Spade iPhone 5s Case (It has polka dots & everyone knows that’s one of my weaknesses)
- Forever 21 Beret (This is so cute)
Top 5 Most Played songs on my iPod
- No Angel– Beyonce
- Thinking Out Loud– Ed Sheeran
- Bailando (English)– Enrique Iglesias ft. Sean Paul, Descemar Bueno & Gente De Zona
- Animals– Maroon 5
- Hum Mar Jayenge– Tulsi Kumar & Arijit Singh (from Aashiqui 2)
Have a Great Day Dolls! x