With April approaching and spring time just around the corner, why not change up your fragrance? I love buying different fragrances and find myself investing in new ones every time a season rolls around (which I should stop doing because it clearly affects the cashflow…). After going spicy and woodsy in the winter, I tend to go floraly and fresh in the spring. Here are my top 5 Spring Time Fragrance Picks (you can buy them any place that sells fragrances):
- Viktor Rolf Flower Bomb: This is one of my favourites. I sometimes sneak this fragrance during other seasons because it’s so beautiful. It’s flowery enough to be sweet. This is a very classy scent that will leave you and everyone around you happy!
- Dolce and Gabanna Light Blue: I cannot live without this fragrance during the spring and summertime. It’s citrusy, It’s fresh…It smells like you just stepped out of a D&G shower. This is also very addictive for you and everyone around you ;).
- Marc Jacobs Daisy: The name and the bottle scream spring time! The best way to describe this fragrance is the cool wind that breezes through when you’re lying on the grass. I love this scent for Spring. It lingers on and it smells flowery without smelling flowery (like that makes any sense?).
- Victoria’s Secret Bombshell: This fragrance makes you feel like a bombshell! It’s light, fruity, flowery with a tiny hint of vanilla. I love this fragrance, especially for work, because it’s not overpowering. It’s enough to get you noticed without making the person beside you cough.
- Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche: This is a must have in any fragrance collection. This is the perfect spring scent. Like it’s name…it’s fresh, flowery, and very chanel. I’ve had numerous people come upto me and ask me what I’m wearing and where they can buy it..whenever I have this on.
Remember: When testing fragrances, especially for spring, spray on skin (preferably your wrist) to see if the fragrance suits you. In order to have your own signature spring fragrance, you have to be comfy with it…which means don’t buy it unless you LOVE it!
Happy Fragrance Shopping Dolls! x
Hi Dolls! If you haven’t checked out my last post, then please do! You do that by clicking here. Also, make sure to follow me on all my socials, listed on the right hand of this page.
There’s nothing more I love than trying out new fragrances! Although, I have my favourites, which I swear by, I still like trying out new ones. I find that fragrances can trigger a memory associated with that smell (I hope that makes sense because that’s me trying to be extra philosophical). Here are five fragrances I’m obsessing over:
- Victoria’s Secret Bombshell: Oh my goodness. This is one of the prettiest and lightest smelling perfume I’ve ever used. It’s perfect for a work day and it’s also perfect for a night out. You really can’t go wrong with this one! It’s girly, fresh and flowery without smelling like a flower shop (lolz).
- Salvatore Ferragamo’s Signorina Misteriosa: With one spritz you get mystery, intrigue and yummy (I can’t believe I just
said wrote that). Seriously, this smells amazing. It’s probably a little too strong for a work day but it’s perfect for a night out! It’s seductive, woodsy and fun! Also, I love the name and bottle of this fragrance.
- Miss Dior Eau De Toilette: This perfume reminds me of a perfect day you spend outside with a flower crown on (I know so darn specific). But honestly, this has to be the most feminine fragrances I own. It’s perfect for a night out or a weekend out and it smells like pretty heaven (or so I would assume).
- Clinique Happy: Cue Pharell’s song…because I’m happpppyyyy. Literally, this fragrance makes you instantly happy. It’s citrusy, it’s fresh and it’s not overpowering (which is perfect for work). I love using this on gloomy winter days because it reminds me of sunny summer days (go figure!).
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb: Clearly, they named this fragrance well. It smells like a spring flower bouquet and I love every little bit of it. It’s not overpowering. It’s super sweet and girly yet sophisticated. I love wearing this one for special occasions (or simple ones I want to make special). Also, how cute is the bottle?!
See you in the next post!
Here are some of the things I was completely obsessed with in the month of July:
- Clarisonic Mia (This is a miracle saver for my skin!)
- Pantene BB Crème For your hair (My hair has never felt softer)
- Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover (Takes EVERYTHING off!)
- Pink’s Hot Crush Body Lotion (Smells yummy and leaves your skin super soft!)
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray (Everything stays put, nothing moves)
- MAC’s Paint Pot in Groundwork (perfect base for eyeshadows, perfect for wearing alone with an eyeliner!)
- Laura Mercier’s Lip Glace in Bare Naked (I love the sheerness of this gloss, it’s perfect for everyday)
- NARS’ Larger Than Life Eye liner in Rue Bonaparte (Makes your eyes appear bigger)
- Marc Jacobs’ Lovermarc lipstick in Have we met? (Hands down, favourite pink lipstick ever)
- Makeup Forever’s Aqua Liner in Black (I use this on my waterline, it does not smudge at all!)
- Viktor & Rolf’s Flowerbomb (Smells like the sweetest flower bomb!)
- Urban Decay’s De-slick Mattifying Powder (Perfect for getting rid of excessive oil on your T-zone, plus an adorable compact)
- Formula X’s Delete All Nail Polish Remover (This product is a timesaver!)
- MAC’s Nail Polish in Spice (One of the best nail polish colours I have ever come across!)
- Rosebud Salve Lip Balm (The best lip balm out there!)
- Bath and Body Works’ Anti-Bacterial Get in Melting Marshmallow (This smells divine and is perfect for any germaphobe like me!)
- People StyleWatch (I love this magazine so much that I’ve had a subscription to this for years now)
- Emma by Jane Austen (One of my favourite books to read, you’ll love this if you’re a hopeless romantic)
Top 5 most played songs on my iPod:
- Fashion Killa- A$AP Rocky
- Fancy- Iggy Azalea ft. Charli XCX
- Galliyan (Unplugged)- Shraddha Kapoor & Ankit Terwai
- Yaar Naa Miley- Yo Yo Honey Singh & Jasmine
- Run The World (Girls)- Beyonce
Happy Sunday Dolls! x