A couple of weeks ago, I came across Yves Rocher at the mall and wondered why I hadn’t ever gone inside. Once I went in, I was mesmerized and decided to pick up some beauty goodies just to try the brand out!
- Blush Brush, Foundation Brush, Kabubki Brush, & Concealer Brush (These were on sale for $5 each and I just couldn’t resist)
- Botanical Nail Polish in Iridescent Anthracite, Frosted Pink Champagne, Litchi Glacé, Celadon Blue, Pearly Midnight Blue, Rose Grenadine (Again, these bottles of nail polish were only $3 each and one can never have enough nail polishes)
- Nourishing Body Lotion in Almond (I’m a sucker for body lotions and this one smelled heavenly)
- Radiant Lip & Cheek Crayon in Gold Pearl (I think I found my new glitter highlighter for my eyes and top coat for my lips)
- Radiant Lip Crayon in Golden Sand & Perfect Light Pink (These two were given to me for free and I can’t explain to you how much I’m in love with these two shades!)
- Liquid Hand Soap in Lavindin from Provence (You can never have enough lavender hand soap and since I’m going to be traveling soon, I wanted something small to carry with me)