It’s FINALLY Spring in Toronto…and I’ve decided I’m going to share with you twenty beauty products I can’t live without for this Spring/Summer. Make sure you follow (or stalk, whatever you prefer to call it these days) me on my various social media accounts (located on the right hand side of this page). Also, I wouldn’t mind if you wanted to hit this blog with that FOLLOW (again, right hand side of this page)!
Here are my twenty beauty favourites for Spring/Summer 2016:
- Benefit’s The Porefessional: This will keep your Oily T-Zone at bay!
- MAC’s Mineralize SkinFinish in Medium Deep: Use it to set your tinted moisturizers, BB creams, etc. or use it on its own!
- Smashbox Camera Ready BB cream in Medium: It makes your skin look perfect while keeping you protected! Oh and it’s selfie approved!
- Smashbox’s Photo Finish Foundation Primer in the Color Correcting Blend: It’s the trend now. This one has to be one of my favourites all year around though!
- NARS’ Velvet Matte Skin Tint in Annapurna: As you read in my previous haul, this is highly raved about. I’ve used it for a week now and I can def see why.
- MAC’s Powder Blush in Blunt: Blush+Bronzer+Contour…all in one? You need this in your life!
- Urban Decay’s All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray: Nothing will move. Nothing will melt. NOTHING.
- Tarte’s TarteGuard 30: I’ve tried bazillion facial sun screens and this is literally the best one to grace my face.
- NARS’ Blush in Dolce Vita: It looks dark, but it looks BEAUTIFUL on tanned skin…believe me.
- Make Up For Ever’s HD Setting Powder: This is the reason why the no filter hash tag for selfies was created.
- Neutrogena’s Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen SPF 45: I’ve used this for YEARS. It’s lazy girl approved.
- Fresh’s Sugar Tinted Lip Balm in Tulip: It smells yummy while giving your lips some SPF coverage.
- Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick in Hydrangea: Bright. Bold. Pretty.
- Kat Von D’s Tattoo Liner in Trooper: You know me and black liners. This one’s perfect because it’s waterproof!
- Urban Decay’s Eye shadow Primer Potion in Original: Your eye shadow, no matter what the texture or formula, will not budge. At all.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills’s Shadow Couture World Traveller Eye shadow Palette: I’m not sure if you can still purchase this, but this was one of my surprise loves. I bought it without any expectations and it literally has been my go to now. The colours are perfect for a demure day look or a vibrant look for a night out!
- Dior’s Diorshow Waterproof Mascara in Black: This one’s a staple. Bae-sically in any season.
- Urban Decay’s Subversion Lash Primer: You want fake lashes without wearing fake lashes? This product will do that for you!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills’ Brow Wiz in Soft Brown: Another staple. I never used to like doing my brows until this product came into my life.
- NARS’ Larger Than Life Eye Liner in Rue Bonaparte: Your eyes look brighter and wider. Perfect for Spring!
Have a great day dolls! x